Be a member of the International Association of Research Ethics across Discipline or renew your membership.
The benefits of being a member are:
- To receive assistance in training on research ethics;
- To receive assignments on ethics review;
- To get linked with other research ethics reviewers; and
- To receive recognition or awards for exemplary performance in research ethics review.
The duties of being a member are:
- To render voluntary services in the Ethics Review Committees;
- To attend trainings on research ethics;
- To share best practices in ethics review; and
- To conduct trainings on research ethics.
To process your membership, please send the filled-out membership form together with a formal ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Certificate of Membership