Article Citation and Utilization in High Impact Journals
Via Zoom Teleconferencing
January 27-28, 2022
Dear members and stakeholders,
Greetings from AAIR, Inc.!
The Asian Association of Interdisciplinary Research, Inc. (AAIR) will hold a training on “Article Citation and Utilization in High Impact Journals” on January 27-28, 2022 (Thursday and Friday). The program will be conducted online with live virtual interactive sessions via Zoom Teleconferencing by Dr. Genaro V. Japos, President – Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc.
The webinar aims to 1. To design a personal citation program; 2. To create a strategy for global visibility as a researcher; and 3. To determine the gateway for research to be utilized by stakeholders.
- Workshop on membership in global research organizations.
- Workshop on uploading scholarly articles in electronic data bases.
- Design research advocacy in social media.
- To become a member in Philippine-based research organizations.
- Communicating with international authors.
- Collaborating with international authors for research co-authorship.
- Advance scientific web surfing for quality references.
- Designing proposal for utilization of research.
- Involvement of stakeholders for research utilization.
- Documenting Utilization of research for promotion purposes.
To register, please click here.
The deadline for submission of confirmation will be on January 26, 2022. For more details, don't hesitate to call us at 0917-703-9331.
The webinar Fee is ₱ 2,500.00 for non-members and ₱ 2,000 for active and regular members. Webinar fee includes attendance to all sessions and e-certificates (Attendance, Completion, and Participation) at the end of the program.
We hope to see you at the webinar!
Thank you, and stay safe always!
Jhonny B. Labunog
Asian Association of Interdisciplinary Research, Inc. (AAIR, Inc.)