Training on Implementation of Student Research Program across Disciplines that Results to Publication
August 16-18, 2019
Pasay City, Manila, Philippines
The Asian Association for Interdisciplinary Research Inc. (AAIR) with the SEC Registration No. CN201619459 is inviting you to participate the Training on Implementation of Student Research Program across Disciplines that Results to Publication on August 16-18, 2019 at the Selah Pods, Pasay City, Manila, Philippines.
The objective of the said training:
- To design a research culture for student thesis that results to publication in senior high school, college and graduate levels;
- To calibrate the state of thesis writing from academic requirement to publication;
- To capacitate deans, teachers and thesis writers on new trends in implementing a research program across disciplines.
- Registration Fee: P5,500.00 (Inclusive of three days lunch, am and pm snack, training ID, kits and certificates.
- Training is in live-out arrangement, the participants will be the one to shoulder there hotel accommodation during the said training.
- Deadline submission of the Confirmation slip (attached file) would be on August 5, 2019 (Monday)
Payment through Bank
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Address: Divisoria Branch, Cagayan de Oro City
Account Name: Asian Association of Interdisciplinary Research
Account Number: 009331-8904-53 (Peso Checking)
Payment through Money Transfer
Recipient’s Name: Johanna Zen P. Kasim
Address: 4-2F, Montblanc Building, Burgos cor. Chaves Sts., CDO