Training on Proposal Writing for Interdisciplinary Research
June 21-23, 2019
Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
The Asian Association for Interdisciplinary Research Inc. (AAIR) with the SEC Registration No. CN201619459 is inviting you to participate the Training on Proposal Writing for Interdisciplinary Research on June 21-23, 2019 at Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines.
The objective of the said training:
- To learn a new framework for interdisciplinary research;
- To design research proposals for interdisciplinary research;
- To explore fund grants for interdisciplinary research; and
- To learn strategies to pass the requirements of research funders.
- Registration Fee: P5, 500.00 (Inclusive of two days lunch, am and pm snack, training ID, kits and certificates.
- Training is in live-out arrangement, the participants will be the one to shoulder there hotel accommodation during the said training.
- Deadline submission of the Confirmation slip (attached file) would be on June 10, 2019 (Monday)
Payment through Bank
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Address: Divisoria Branch, Cagayan de Oro City
Account Name: Asian Association of Interdisciplinary Research
Account Number: 009331-8904-53 (Peso Checking)
Payment through Money Transfer
Recipient’s Name: Johanna Zen P. Kasim
Address: 4-2F, Montblanc Building, Burgos cor. Chaves Sts., CDO