Training-Workshop on Thesis and Dissertation Writing that Results to Indexed Publications
September 25-27, 2019
Days Hotel by Wyndham, Iloilo City, Philippines
Most thesis/dissertation writing students are taught how to write a 200-page thesis but after the painstakingly arduous and demanding amount of time, effort and resources that come with the process, most completed thesis/dissertation remain unpublished and are kept in the confines of institutional libraries. With an academic community where the pressure to publish is more of a must than a can, how can one write a thesis and dissertation that could result to one or more publications in indexed journals?
Aiming to guide thesis/dissertation writers to publication, the Asian Society of Teachers Inc. invites you to the Training Workshop on Thesis and Dissertation Writing that Results to Indexed Publications on September 25-27, 2019 at the Days Hotel by Wyndham, Iloilo City, Philippines.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING-WORKSHOP:
- To apply publication standards of high-impact and indexed journals in the writing of thesis and dissertation;
- To select objectives, methods, and research results that generate breakthrough, original contribution to knowledge;
- To acquire skills in thesis/dissertation writing that can produce quality publishable papers; and
- To learn about the expectations of peer reviewers and editors of journal publications in aid of high-impact scientific writing.
CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
- Registration Fee of the Training-Workshop is at 5500 pesos (REGULAR REGISTRATION RATE) which is inclusive of two-day lunches, am and pm snacks, training materials, and certificates, among others. The participants are reminded that the Training-Workshop is in LIVEOUT arrangement and thus, the hotel accommodation during the Training-Workshop will be shouldered by the participating individual..
- Confirmation of Participation should be signed reflecting the participant/s’ Full Name and Affiliation to reserve a slot for the Training-Workshop.
- Deadline of the submission of Confirmation of Participation and payment is on September 18, 2019, Wednesday.
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Address: Georgetown Cybermall, RN Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000
Account Name: ASIAN SOCIETY OF TEACHERS FOR RESEARCH INC
Account Number: 8991-0004-62
Western Union or MLhuillier
Name of Recipient: Russel B. Obsioma
Address: 4-2F Montblanc Bldg., 848 Burgos-Chaves Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines 9000
For more information, contact:
The Asian Society of Teachers for Research Inc. is an organization devoted to the advancement of pedagogy/andragogy in the teaching of research in all academic levels. Established in 2015, it has over 1,500 members from the Philippines and all over Asia.