Trends and Best Practices in Writing Scientific Articles for Scopus and ISI Publications
December 5-7, 2019
Castle Peak Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines
Considered to be the gold standard in publication, publishing in ISI (now Clarivate Analytics) and Scopus Elsevier indexed journals is a goal for every researcher as it validates the quality of their research work as well as their reputation as a published author. With a very tedious vetting process, low acceptance and high rejection rates, how can one researcher publish his/her manuscript in journals indexed by ISI (Clarivate Analytics)/Scopus?
Capacitating every research author to publications in high-impact journals through skills development, the Asian Society of Teachers Inc. holds the Trends and Best Practices in Writing Scientific Articles for Scopus and ISI Publications on December 5-7, 2019 at the Castle Peak Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING-WORKSHOP:
- To acquire a working knowledge of the culture of scientific writing of high-impact publications;
- To acquire trends in scientific writing adapted by ISI and Scopus publications; and
- To learn from experiences of acceptance and rejection of articles from high-impact indexed journals.
CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
- Registration Fee of the Training-Workshop is at 5500 pesos (REGULAR REGISTRATION RATE; 6000 pesos (ONSITE REGISTRATION RATE) which is inclusive of two-day lunches, am and pm snacks, training materials, and certificates, among others. The participants are reminded that the Training-Workshop is in LIVEOUT arrangement and thus, the hotel accommodation during the Training-Workshop will be shouldered by the participating individual.
- Confirmation of Participation should be signed reflecting the participant/s’ Full Name and Affiliation to reserve a slot for the Training-Workshop.
- Deadline of the submission of Confirmation of Participation and payment is on November 27, 2019, Wednesday.
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Address: Georgetown Cybermall, RN Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City
Account Name: ASIAN SOCIETY OF TEACHERS FOR RESEARCH INC
Account Number: 8991-0004-62
Western Union or MLhuillier
Name of Recipient: Russel B. Obsioma
Address: 4-2F Montblanc Bldg., 848 Burgos-Chaves Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines 9000
For more information, contact:
The Asian Society of Teachers for Research Inc. is an organization devoted to the advancement of pedagogy/andragogy in the teaching of research in all academic levels. Established in 2015, it has over 1,500 members from the Philippines and all over Asia.