Be an individual/institutional member of the International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors, and Reviewers, Inc. or renew your membership.
The benefits of being an individual member are:
- Forge partnership and expand linkages with other international Publishers, Editors, and Peer Reviewers;
- Qualify for accreditation of desired expertise;
- Enhance your skills through joining training and coaching sessions;
- Receive updates on training or coaching sessions; and
- Testing of research articles for Technology-based Quality Assurance (TBQA).
The duties of being an individual member include:
- Attend specialized trainings organized/sponsored by the organization;
- Observe and implement the highest ethical standards in scientific writing;
- Publish articles to scientific journals; and,
- Adopt technologies in the detection of plagiarism and checking of grammar.
Certificate of Membership