WEBINAR FOR SCHOLARY PUBLISHERS, EDITORS AND JOURNAL MANAGERS
May 27-28, 2021
9:00AM – 5:00PM via ZOOM
The quality of the journal defines the status of the researchers and their work. Some universities prescribe a white list of journals they trust. Thus, journal management is at the forefront of scholarly publishing. This webinar guarantees the participants a sharp understanding of the dynamics of publishers, editors and journal managers as they synergize to pass the standards of indexing companies.
The webinar objectives are to:
- Train publishers in globally positioning their journals;
- Capacitate journal editors in improving quality of journal publications; and
- Improved expertise of journal managers in implementing quality management system.
Dr. Genaro Virador Japos is the first Filipino scholar to hold a distinction as holder of five doctoral degrees in Education, Management, Human Resource Management, Instructional System, and Organization Development. He is a regular member of the National Research Council of the Philippines Dividion of Social Sciences. A finalist of Metrobank Search for Outstanding Teacher, he has conducted trainings and conferences in the Philippines and 20 other countries. He was Dean of Father Saturnino Urios University and Vice President and Director of Research at Liceo de Cagayan University. He has managed journals which were accredited by the Commission on Higher Education and indexed by Thomson Reuters, Cengage Gayle, Proquest, Ebsco Host and the Philippine Electronic Journals. He is a visiting professor of public and private universities. He is a published and cited author. Dr. Japos is currently the Professorial Chair of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines and consultant of the Philippine Electronic Journals, the largest aggregator of the Philippine based online journals.
The regular registration fee is 2,500.00PHP. Discounted rate of 2,000PHP will be applied for individual members. Deadline of registration will be on May 26, 2021.
- All interested participants must fill-up the online registration via the link provided: https://forms.gle/rJen68FTKyrxLUKm7. By accomplishing the pre-registration form, you had thereby committed to attend and settled the required registration fee for the webinar.
- Once we receive your filled-out google form, we will be sending you a charge invoice reflecting the details of the mode of payment chosen.
- Once registration payment has been made, please send us the copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction via email ([email protected]).
- We will be sending the ZOOM Meeting ID and Password once participation is confirmed.
- Please make sure to create a Zoom Account by visiting https://zoom.us/signup.
Participants will be needing a Mobile Phone or Laptop, Zoom Account and internet connection to participate on this Webinar. The Webinar will run for two consecutive days May 27-28, 2020.
- Participant will be receiving three e-certificates: Certificate of Completion, Participation and Attendance.
- We will be providing official receipt for the registration sent via email. Should you request for the original copy of the official receipt, we could send it via LBC with a minimal shipping fee of P145.00 shouldered by the participant.
- All soft copies of the files/materials used during the webinar will be sent via email after the webinar.
Payment through Bank:
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Address: Georgetown Cybermall, RN Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000
Account Name: International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers, Inc.
Account Number: 8991-0002-76 (Peso Checking Account)
Payment through Western Union or MLhuillier:
Name of Recipient: Gayle T. Salalima
Address: 4-2f Montblanc Bldg. 848., Burgos corner Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City 9000, Philippines
MS. GAYLE T. SALALIMA
Conference and Training Specialist
+63 (088) 323-4282 (landline) or +63917-713-6816 (mobile)