WEBINAR ON RESEARCH ADVISING AND PANELING TECHNIQUES
March 24-25, 2021
via ZOOM Video Teleconferencing
The International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers (IASPER) with the SEC Registration No. CN201433407 is inviting you to participate in the Webinar on Research Advising and Paneling Techniques that will be staged on March 24-25, 2021 via ZOOM.
Crucial to the success or failure of a research student is due to problems of research advising and paneling. There is hardly any formal training on these tasks available. So, teachers advise and panel based on their experiences when they did their thesis. Today’s interface is a dynamic blend of expertise, technology and leadership that calibrates outdated advising and paneling practices in sync with new trends.
The webinar objectives are to:
- learn recent trends in thesis advising that guarantees the paper’s acceptance to peer reviewed publication;
- formulate new policies and procedures to strengthen thesis advising and research paneling;
- acquire non-directive techniques of research paneling;
- apply new technologies in research advising and paneling; and
- establish mechanisms for external and foreign experts to assist research advisers and panelists.
The regular registration fee is 2,500.00PHP. Discounted rate of 2,000PHP will be applied for individual members. Deadline of registration will be on March 23, 2021.
- All interested participants must fill-up the online registration via the link provided: https://forms.gle/9xtDttiVfucvF3ev6. By accomplishing the pre-registration form, you had thereby committed to attend and settled the required registration fee for the webinar.
- Once we receive your filled-out google form, we will be sending you a charge invoice reflecting the details of the mode of payment chosen.
- Once registration payment has been made, please send us the copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction via email ([email protected]).
- Once your participation is confirmed, we will be sending you our Meeting ID and Password for the Webinar.
- Please make sure to create a Zoom Account by visiting https://zoom.us/signup.
Participants will be needing a Mobile Phone or Laptop, Zoom Account and internet connection to participate on this Webinar. The Webinar will run for two consecutive days March 24-25, 2021.
- Participant will be receiving three e-certificates: Certificate of Completion, Participation and Attendance.
- We will be providing official receipt for the registration.
- All soft copies of the files/materials used during the webinar will be sent via email after the webinar.
Payment through Bank:
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Address: Georgetown Cybermall, RN Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000
Account Name: International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers, Inc.
Account Number: 8991-0002-76 (Peso Checking Account)
Payment through Western Union or MLhuillier:
Name of Recipient: Gayle T. Salalima
Address: 4-2f Montblanc Bldg. 848., Burgos corner Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City 9000, Philippines
MS. GAYLE T. SALALIMA
Conference and Training Specialist
+63 (088) 323-4282 (landline) or +63917-713-6816 (mobile)