WRITING A RESEARCH REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE AS A HIGHLY PUBLISHABLE PAPER
January 26-27, 2021
9:00AM – 5:00PM via ZOOM Video Teleconferencing
The International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers (IASPER) with the SEC Registration No. CN201433407 is inviting you to participate in the webinar on Writing a Research Review of the Literature as a Highly Publishable Paper on January 26-27, 2021 via ZOOM Video Teleconferencing.
A research begins with a hypothesis drawn from the comprehensive review of the research literature. This means the first oral defense of a research is the defense of research review of the literature (RRL). The goal is to establish what has already been written about a research topic from different continents, the ASEAN region, and the country in particular. The ulterior motive is to define the gap in the literature as basis for the focus of the research. Hence, a research intends to provide new knowledge to fill the gap in the existing literature. The RRL is usually a thickly prepared chapter of a research and functions like an appendix organ, virtually having little use. In journal publications, the RRL can be written as a publishable paper.
The webinar objectives are to:
- Determine the trends in the writing of RRL as a genre in scientific writing;
- Find ways to translate existing unused RRL into a publishable paper;
- Learn the parameters of the standards in peer reviewing RRL;
- Comply requirements of editors of journal publications in accepting RRL papers; and
- Apply quality assurance measures to enhance quality of RRL papers for publication.
The regular registration fee is 2,500.00PHP. Discounted rate of 2,000PHP will be applied for individual members. Deadline of registration will be on January 25, 2021.
- All interested participants must fill-up the online registration via the link provided: https://forms.gle/5LqyEMqbTAB1b6P58. By accomplishing the pre-registration form, you had thereby committed to attend and settled the required registration fee for the webinar.
- Once we receive your filled-out google form, we will be sending you a charge invoice reflecting the details of the mode of payment chosen.
- Once registration payment has been made, please send us the copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction via email ([email protected]).
- Once your participation is confirmed, we will be sending you our Meeting ID and Password for the Webinar.
- Please make sure to create a Zoom Account by visiting https://zoom.us/signup.
Participants will be needing a Mobile Phone or Laptop, Zoom Account and internet connection to participate on this Webinar. The Webinar will run for two consecutive days January 26-27, 2021.
- Participant will be receiving three e-certificates: Certificate of Completion, Participation and Attendance.
- We will be providing official receipt for the registration.
- All soft copies of the files/materials used during the webinar will be sent via email after the webinar.
Payment through Bank:
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Address: Georgetown Cybermall, RN Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000
Account Name: International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers, Inc.
Account Number: 8991-0002-76 (Peso Checking Account)
Payment through Western Union or MLhuillier:
Name of Recipient: Gayle T. Salalima
Address: 4-2f Montblanc Bldg. 848., Burgos corner Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City 9000, Philippines
Payment through Credit Card via PayPal:
Send payment through [email protected] or request for an invoice. Please note that PayPal payments are subject to a handling fee of 5%.
MS. GAYLE T. SALALIMA
Conference and Training Specialist
+63 (088) 323-4282 (landline) or +63917-713-6816 (mobile)